Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bad Mood Swings

Things are going well here, I know I haven't written in a while, but it's been pretty quiet. I'm just waiting for ovulation time so we can get back to trying for a baby. I hope that I don't have to take much more clomid because I think this 200 mgs is giving me huge mood swings that is going to cause problems with me and everyone around me. Tonight M and I got into a fight. Well actually I did the screaming and he just stood there not sure what to say. After he left I felt like a heel and had to apologize. Unfortunately this isn't the first time either. Yesterday I got aggravated at work and took it out on someone who didn't have anything to do with the problem. Again I had to apologize for my moody behavior. I don't remember having mood swings like this last cycle and I hope they don't continue. I will have to have a chat with M and let him know that I am obviously moody and hope he won't hold it against me. Maybe if he keeps a low profile for a couple of days it will all pass. But I don't want him to have to walk on eggshells around me either. Also my hot flashes are back and as bad as ever. I was lucky and for a couple of weeks I wasn't really bothered much by them. I almost forgot about them all together until I started my clomid this cycle. Gee, I'm so glad to be a woman pumped full of hormones. I just hope that M and I will survive this bout of bad times. I know we will, unless I go postal and end up killing us all :) I could really use some good times ahead. We are going to be doing an IUI again this time and if my cycle is as good as it was last time, then there is no reason for us not to get pg this time. I say my prayers every night and I am trying to stay calm (well unless I'm in bitch-from-hell mode) and just doing anything I can do to make it work. If we could get pregnant this cycle, it will be perfect because in September M and I will be celebrating our 5 yr anniversary about a week after I should have the IUI. What better present could I give my husband and vice versa. If all goes well, it will work out perfectly this time.

No comments: