Friday, August 31, 2007

Now I have eye problems?

Ok so yesterday morning when I got out of the shower I noticed this things wrong with my eyes. Like flashes in my peripheral vision. It went away after about 30 mins so I forgot about it. Until this morning when it happened again. But it still didn't last very long. So I call the eye doctor (who of course took today off to start the holiday weekend sooner) and had to make an appointment with the on call doctor. It appears I now have ocular migraines. I get tension migraines have for most of my life, but never had any eye problems at all. So I asked the doctor today what causes these ocular migraines and he asked me if I had been under any stress. Um, gee I don't know doc, I've been trying to get knocked up for the last 2 years, have had routine internal exams for most of that time and even had surgery. No I don't think I've been under any stress at all :) Geez....as if all of the normal problems that I've got, now I have to have more? Sometimes I find myself asking "when is enough enough?" I sometimes I feel like I've been put through the wringer but yet there is no end. I'm ok with having this develop. I was very nervous that it was something serious but when he told me it was a form of migraine, then that's nothing. But when added to everything else I already deal with, it's just another problem. I just have to look at this with a positive spin....It could be a ton worse than it is. And an ocular migraine is better than a regular migraine since I didn't have any pain with it.

No comments: